Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Little News Goes A Long Way


So there really is light at the end of the tunnel.  I just found out today who my Placement Officer is. So that confirms that I actually do have one! Yay me!

I also found out that she has been out of the office and will be out until after the New Year. So Seeing as she has not even looked at my file yet, there is no rejection that she has been putting off giving me. (May sound silly,but I was worried about that). So I just need to be patient (as was stated in the previous post) and I should hear something hopefully by the second week in January!  It is so close now I can feel it!

I feel much better knowing that things are just on hold a little bit longer, and that there really is light at the end of this tunnel.  Now I know that I will be able to relax and not obsess over it daily.... (Well, at least not at this moment in time).

No comments:

Post a Comment